News on the go!News:
|How To Maximize Your Time In Forum Participation|
|Announcements: 07/23/11 - 07:25:46 Posted By: Nelson Tan|
Here are 10 very simple and practical tips for you to maximize the ROI out of your time spent in online forums.
1) Gain an idea/keep in touch of what is happening in the Internet Marketing scene (strategies, product, news).
2) Help others as well as yourself to solve a 'how to' problem whenever it crops up. This applies to the universal law of "Give before you can receive".
3) Promote your product or other products with your affiliate links (using redirects) when you recommend solutions.
4) Create a sense of trust and bonding among fellow marketers in which real friendship can be establish over time (a sense of belonging).
5) Share and learn from others through a mutual exchange of experience.
6) Get a word-of-mouth recommendation to a proven product or service from people who have tried it instead of spending time to analyze various products on the Internet.
7) Give and receive encouragement and motivation to/from fellow marketers.
8) Participate in Joint Ventures to expand your business.
9) Give special offers (discounts, giveaways etc.) that are only available in the forum.
10) Give free products only to members of the forum.
Nelson Tan is the webmaster behind Internet Mastery Center. Download $347 worth of FREE Internet Marketing gifts at http://www.internetmasterycenter.com
All comments and posts are owned by the poster.
[End News] | [Return Home]